Rough Storyline for My Action Film (1st Draft)
As I have picked to create the opening sequence of a film from the action genre, my storyline will include intense thrilling action, suspenseful moments and elements of danger designed to immediately engage the audience and to get their adrenaline pumping. Even though I will only be producing the opening scene of my film, I have decided to write out my rough storyline to help me think about my film title as well as any ways I can foreshadow events that may appear later in my narrative.
My narrative is about an ex-Secret Service agent who is happily retired, out-of-shape and is living a relaxing and relatively ordinary life.
One morning as he wakes up and follows his normal routine (exercise and domestic household tasks) he receives a letter posted through the letterbox with bold red wording stating ‘private and confidential’. As he opens it, he realises he has been called back to duty to embark on a critical mission, and that he must go to headquarters immediately to have a debrief.
The rest of the story follows this once highly skilled agent uncovering an agent's murder (the close sidekick he used to work with), revealing that the Secret Service he works for may have been involved. The film will include many chase scenes and intense moments as the agent sacrifices his ordinary life to uncover the conspiracy.




Comments
Post a Comment