Finalising My Production and Distribution Companies - Paramount, Skydance and Millennium Media
After researching various production companies with a history of working in the action genre, I have decided that Paramount Pictures and Skydance Media will be the perfect fit to produce my film 'When Duty Calls'.
My idea requires experienced production companies that can create a high energy, suspenseful and engaging opening scene and I believe these two companies would be perfect as they have both produced well-known action films and franchises that are iconic and fan favourites.
Significantly, Paramount Pictures has produced a number of films that could be classified as action-comedies, such as 'Tropic Thunder', 'The Lost City' and 'The Naked Gun'.
Paramount Pictures is one of the biggest production companies in the world, part of a huge multimedia conglomerate, and they have a legacy of producing big-budget Hollywood action films that captivate global audiences. In addition, Skydance Media are also well known for co-producing some epic action franchises and although they are a smaller company I believe the partnership between the two companies will create a visually impressive opening scene.
Additionally, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Media have a long standing partnership making them an ideal pairing for the production of my action-comedy film 'When Duty Calls'. Paramount Pictures signed a co-financing, production and distribution deal in 2009 with Skydance Media and since have collaborated with them on some well-known action franchises such as 'Mission Impossible', 'G.I. Joe' and 'Jack Reacher'. These hits highlight their ability to work well together therefore I believe they would be the best pairing for my film.
I have also decided to have Millennium Media as one of the co-producing production companies for my film 'When Duty Calls', as they are known for producing some action film hits such as 'The Expendables' and '...Has Fallen' collections. As they have some great experience in the genre I think they will work perfectly with the other companies to create a high-stakes, intense action-comedy film.










Comments
Post a Comment