My Chosen Font for 'When Duty Calls'
After looking at different fonts for my film title, I decided to conduct a focus group with my classmates to find out which one they thought would work best with my film and my genre.
After outlining my narrative to my classmates and highlighting what will happen in my opening sequence, I asked them to give each font a mark out of 10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.
Below are the average scores for each film font which I have put into a bar chart.
Having done this research, it is clear that my classmates like the fonts Bebas Neue and Top One equally. Therefore I will pick which font I like the most and which one I think will work best with my titles - Bebas Neue as it is a sans serif font, it is simple, bold and suggest the genre to the audience easily and effectively.
Here is the title card I have created for the opening sequence on Photoshop.






Comments
Post a Comment